Sky News Australia | Readmitting abuser 'worst Salvos decision' Brisbane Times The worst decision the Salvation Army in Australia ever made in all its history was to allow a man who had a history of abuse to re-enter its ranks, an inquiry has been told. On Friday a child sex abuse inquiry in Sydney heard the Salvation Army had already ... Sex abuse has brought disgrace and shame on Salvation Army, officer says NSW police didn't act on Salvo complaint Fresh abuse claims made just before Salvation Army officer Lawrence Wilson's ... |